Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Uncertain Next Week


Hey all, Counterfett here. I am not sure how often I am going to be posting for the next week or so. The reason I'm not sure is that I am going to the dentist tomorrow, and then because I am supposed to be unable to talk for some time after that, I will be out for the next 4 work days.

Now, I can see this going either way. Either I am going to be out of work and bored out of my mind, posting constantly, or I am going to be in agony and not feeling like posting anything. Hard to say at this juncture. I sort of think the former more likely, but I wanted to let everyone know about the possible interruption in regular service.

I do have lots of cool stuff I'm working on right now. KE554 and I got a new decal order, so I'm putting together batches of video game LEGO figures, which is always lots of fun. Also, I seem to be back in business with Painting with Paint™, after a long hiatus. With all of the free time (and boredom) I might even get some painting done! So I guess we'll really just see how it turns out.

Wish me luck!

No comments: