Saturday, November 30, 2013

FireBall Luigi And Golden Mario


Well, I posted the Hammer Bro and Racoonity Mario forever ago, and then completely forgot to post about the other pack. I think the secret figure of this one was the bob-omb. I forget. I know one pack came with Bob-omb, and the other was Bullet Bill, but I never took pics of those, and now they are in my wife's collection, so whatever.


Anyway, in retrospect, I do not remember why I was interested in this set. It's not as cool as the Hammer Bro and Racoonity, but whatever. What you DO get is fireball Luigi...a straight repaint.


Also, gold Mario. Another straight repaint. Why did I get this set again?

3 comments:

Mario! said...

I'm going on record as being in favor of Mario as a golden idol.

CounterFett said...

As graven images go, you could do lot worse than Mario.

Kim Dubuisson said...

Cool Mario!