Monday, November 25, 2013

The Lost Weekend


Well, good morning all. Counterfett here. I had a three day weekend which just concluded, but I didn't get to do squat. Essentially, my little girl was sick with a fever since Thursday, and I stayed home and waited on her all three days. The errands and whatnot that needed to get done my wife took care of.

The upshot was that I didn't have to change out of my pajamas all weekend. The downside is that I did practically nothing other than watch cartoons and cater to a feverish 9 year old.

-sigh-

Anyway, here's hoping for a return to regularly scheduled programming. I should have the last installment on the Halo Collect & Build set tonight, which should be fun, and I would like to slam out an anime review as well. I suppose I should do some actual wargame content as well. Maybe something later today, huh?

No comments: