Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Toys For Wargaming - Mega Bloks Call Of Duty


Ok, I pretty much got these guys just to be nameless henchmen in LEGO wargaming. But they are pretty darn cool in their own right. Given how much I love video games in general, and shooters in particular, everyone always assumes that I love the Medal of Honor / Call of Duty type franchises. This could not be further from the truth, I have never gone for those sorts of games.


That said, getting the license is a pretty major coup for Mega Brands. Thse figures are sweet, if a little labor intensive to assemble. The vests, belts, thigh rigs, accessories, are all modular and interchangeable. The guns go even a step further, being assembled from receiver, barrel, stock, upper accessory, and lower accessory. That all the parts come in a variety of colors to boot makes this a pretty awesome set.

These are the alpine rangers. Next time we will look at a set I'm even more excited about...the Navy Seals!

2 comments:

Dr Syn said...

I'm still holding out hope that these will end up in New Zealand this year or early next year.

I'll import if I have to, I just want these fantastic little micro-action figures.

CounterFett said...

They're AMAZING. The guns alone are worth the price of purchase, as far as I'm concerned.