Monday, December 2, 2013

December! Work! Toys! Posting! Podcasting!


Hey all, Counterfett here back from the long holiday weekend. The wife and I managed to avoid all of the Black Friday garbage but still get some sweet deals on lots of cool toys. I was a bit neglectful of posting over the long weekend, but I have some terrific reasons...I was watching a lot of Anime! Seriously, I am 130 episodes into Fariy Tail, and so I took a break to watch the entire second season of High School DxD. The latter is the type of series that can be so schlocky it's hard to stomache at times, but it has its moments.

Well, the work schedule is a bit hectic at my main job, plus the Examiner has a posting incentive I like this month, so I should be pretty busy with all of that. However, because of the aforementioned toy buying spree over the weekend, I have a decent amount of stuff that I bought for the purposes of minifig-gaming.  Sort of a roundabout way of saying I have a lot of stuff that I can post about, but it's the truth. I hope this works out to be a big month for gaming and posting.

Oh, and anime! I do love me some anime!

Also, we are recording episode #83 tonight of the Articulated Monster Podcast, and as always we are desperate for questions and topics! Leave me a comment and let me know if there is anything you want us to talk about as a news item, topic of the week, Mario Minute, etc.

No comments: