Saturday, December 14, 2013

Glyos Order Arrived Part II - Ecroyex Dark Traveller


So this is the third guy I got. He comes with a ton more pieces than the diminutive Crayboths (19 to their 5). He's also considerably more expensive. I was more excited about this guy than the other two. He was more than half the order in terms of dollars spent. He's pretty cool. He comes with spare heads and pieces, but I like his default look best. It's how he looked on the site, which is the reason I ordered him.

Besides, I don't know how to swap his parts. I'm sure I'll figure it out at some point. In the meantime, even though he's cool, now that I have him, I don't know what I'm really going to do with him, unlike the LEGO-minifig-size Crayboth, who will go directly into action as robotic Pirate Hunters. I'm sure I'll think of something.

No comments: