Sunday, December 8, 2013

Mega Bloks World Of Warcraft Gendrix


I don't know anything about WOW. I played Warcraft II back in the day but that was before a lot of the sub-factions you see in the current games had emerged. Back then it was mostly Orcs vs. Humans. Sure there were elves and goblins, but they were mostly support units and were on the human or orc side, respectively.

As such, I don't really know much about 'Worgens' which is what this guy is labelled as on the box. In any event, I got it because he has a werewolf head. This is something I am sure I can use for some project or other. Also, his armor has sculpted angel wings on the pauldrons. Again, this is surely something I can take advantage of. Not sure for what yet, but it will come to me.

Regardless, I came to like these figures because of how customizable they are from the removable armor pieces. So when I came upon some old wave / sets I had never seen before at reduced price at Big Lots, I had to jump on it!

No comments: