Tuesday, December 24, 2013

World Of Warcraft Mega Bloks - Wildhide





So, who doesn't love Minotaurs? I certainly do, but perhaps that's because I'm a Taurus. Or, if you don't give credence to the Zodiac, maybe it's because they're awasome? I think I have mentioned it before, but a big part of the reason I loved Dragonlance so much was because you could have a minotaur PC, I think that was the first game that allowed that.


Yeah, so this being a Tauren (A minotaur, duh) makes this slightly cooler than your average Mega Bloks minifig, though perhaps not quite as awesome as the LEGO minifig version. Eh, the verdict is still out on that. I guess we'll have to see.

2 comments:

MIK said...

Nice find! I've only found Blood Elves and Orcs on clearance 'round these parts.

CounterFett said...

Yeah, it was pretty cool. The Big Lots in my town had the entirety of both waves. I think I got one of everything.