Saturday, January 11, 2014

LEGO Movie Blind Packs - The Ones I Wanted

Mrs. Fett has pretty much got the whol wave, and several of each of the characters she likes the parts from (the main character girl and robo-madame, mostly), but these are what I wanted. Again, either because they came with cool stuff, or because I needed the colors for my own decal projects. That's how we roll here, at Chez Counterfett.


I got the Robo-Mountain-Man because he comes with tons of cool accessories. A beard! A coonskin cap! Dy-No-Mite! Plus, his body and leg colors make him ideal for Fallout and Skyrim decals. I'm sure the Mrs. could be convinced to use the metallic heads for something or other as well.

The Robo Madame. It's really hard to find that red. Plus, her hair is awesome! Oh, and you can never have too many of the old pirate muskets. Her hat is a separate piece, so if you were so inclined, you could take it off and use the hair separately, or with any other LEGO or Friends accessory. Very cool modularity.


This girl is just too cool to live without. Now I have both versions (the sets have a hooded version that' has a unique hood with hair peeking out).


Oh, and Shakespear. I think I have the ruffled collar from the Drake-esque explorer a few years back, but I can never find it when I want it. And besides, see above comment about the red.

That's it for right now guys. Stay tuned. I have a lot more LEGO, construction block, and Gaming with LEGO type fun coming up soon.

4 comments:

Stu Rat said...

Saw these yesterday. Picked up the guy in the Panda suit. The only others I want are the girl with the hair, Shakespeare and maybe Lincoln. I didn't have a lot of time, but it seems to be a pretty easy series to identify by feeling up the packs.

CounterFett said...

I had a really difficult time with this wave. Maybe I'm finally getting burned out on blind packed minifigs?

Stu Rat said...

Maybe you're not motivated as you only want 4 of them.
When they first came out the blind pack aspect was a bit of a thrill, I bought the first three packs on a whim, the the next few because the unknown was a little thrill.
But once I started thinking "Hey, I could use these for skirmish games & RPGs, the blind factor really sucked. Mostly because I wasn't that great at figuring out which was which. Although I was able to figure out the space-orks(??) from series 9 & 10, so I have 16 of them.
Problem with this series is there are only a few I want as well. I found Shakespeare and Steampunk girl. So, i'll probably check for a Lincoln here and there, but probably won't buy any more than that.

CounterFett said...

It's probably something like that. Most of the waves have had an army builder or two I've wanted (although not usually the one everyone else thought of), like the elf, gingerbread man, gnome, or bandits.