Friday, January 3, 2014

LEGO Movie: The Most Unlikely LEGO Set I've Ever Wanted?


Cloud Cuckoo Palace. The very name evokes shivers of 'girl toy' anxiety in any manly man-child of a toy collector. This one included. And yet, when I saw it at WalMart yesterday, the only reason I didn't buy it was because the price wasn't marked. Now that I know how much it is, I just might end up getting this one.

Like the other Movie sets, this one is not as expensive as the Star Wars and Ninjago sets have conditioned me to expect. And it comes with the cool girl with her alternate hair, another robot (I love those guys!), and yet another inmate for my cloned white guy detention block. Seriously what else am I going to do with all of these 'Emmets?'

Oh, plus a giant snail and a pink unicorn. Gabriella from the Dark Brotherhood would be so pleased!

5 comments:

Tomsche said...

Indeed, I'm very tempted by that set as well from the whole line, even though there isn't much from the Movie franchise I got my eye on.

Accept Lincoln, and MoC myself a Gettysburg adress...

CounterFett said...

I just got the robot miner (several), robot madame (two), and pink haired girl yesterday. first time out of the gates for the blind packed.

Tomsche said...

My 16 blind bags are delivered at my parents yesterday, so tuesday I can go and prey for Lincie ;-)

CounterFett said...

Hope you get it man. Having to shop online is a whole order of magnitude more difficult than getting to squeeze packages in the stores.

Tomsche said...

I use Bricklink usually, or Trade Cards Online her miniature sistersite