Monday, January 13, 2014

Mega Bloks Skylanders

Got this set a few weeks back but never really posted it. I swear I had a picture of the box, but I must have deleted it or something. Whatever, it's what's inside that counts, right?

Ignitor and Rock Crusher, with the terrain type stuff built.
Anyway, this set was pretty col, if a little pricey. It came with everything you see in the pics, in addition to two potion bottles and two sheep that my wife had already confiscated by the time I remembered to take pics. The figures are all pretty sweet.

Spyro and Hex face off against a trio of evil versions of the aliens from Toy Story. I guess they're called chompers, but all I see are the things from the capsule machine that hung out with Buzz.
I will probably use Ignitor's sword and Rock Crusher's hammer in the newborn LEGO Reckoning project. Hex was what I was most excited about in this set, and while her articulation is sorely limited compared even to Spyro, she is still super awesome. And her crystal skull is something too.

No comments: