Monday, February 3, 2014

The Weekly Update - Figma-uary

Yup, maybe not as clever as JanuANY from Subway, but I have decided to post all of the Figma figures I got over the past few months but have not posted. Mostly anime (if not all anime...I can't remember), I do have an awful lot of Figma backlog. In any event, there's that to look forward to. If you're having trouble pronouncing it, just think 'Figma-wary.'
 
Also, I do have some more solo gaming stuff coming up, which is always fun. Talking about Bryce the Stern, my ongoing Solo Dungeoon Bash escapades, as well as (maybe) a return of Bjorn Shepard. No promises, but I saw him over in the corner the other day, and he was loading his shotgun and sharpening his omni-hatchet. Those husks aren't going to stomp themselves!
 
On the podcast front, we are recording The Articulated Monster tonight. We're a week overdue, because the guys were kind enough to postpone last week while I was sick. So you all have that to look forward to. Well, the five of you that listen, anyway.

No comments: