Friday, March 14, 2014

Call Of Duty Mega Bloks - Chopper Strike


Well, this is a set I would never have bought if it was not on clearance. The price to figure ratio is just not good enough. Also, I'm not too fond of the exposed face heads Mega Bloks puts out. I find the masked or helmeted versions to be far less the stuff of nightmares.

On the other hand, it was on clearance at Walmart, and the Beautiful Mrs. Fett picked it up for me while she was out shopping one day. So that makes it sorta special. She's the best.

We have not seen this set since, so if you had a liking for it, and you see it, you better grab it before it's gone!

1 comment:

Dr Syn said...

It's a beautiful set and a rather enjoyable build, my first Mega Blok vehicle build too.

A cross between a model kit and brick construction that ends up as a rather kick ass HUghes-500/AH-6 Little Bird that's a little bit of both (since it's unlicensed).

I find their new CoD figures to be gorgeous and will be doing more posts on my blog about'em.