Monday, March 24, 2014

Minifig Monday - Death Star Troopers


It's quite possible everything in this set is a re-release except for the new style blasters, but I don't care! This set is awesome! I loved Imperial Guards when I was a kid. Even if their only role was pretty lame, I always wanted to see them light up those pikes and go to work.

Also, the Death Star troopers are pretty fun, if a little understated.

Included in the set you get a little missile launcher styled after the turbolaser battery from the trench run scene from the end of Episode IV. Maybe the reason the rebel fighters were able to evade the Imps' turbolasers was because they were shooting LEGO bricks?

3 comments:

eriochrome said...

Picked this up a week or two ago but have not opened it yet.

Stu Rat said...

^^^^ That makes no...wait...huh?^^^^

The thing that bugs me is there aren't any regular stormtroopers in release, at least in the little boxes.

Kim Dubuisson said...

We have to get this set.