Friday, March 21, 2014

We're Going To The San Jose Toy Show!

I am very excited for this weekend. Sunday is the long awaited, and even longer anticipated, Time Tunnel Comic and Toy show in San Jose! Whoo!
 
I think we missed one or two since th last time we went, but finally the gang from The Articulated Monster Podcast, Mrs. Fett, and I will get to go to an honest to goodness Toy Show. Usually, I go into these without a plan, rhyme or reason. This time, however, will be a little different. I actually have goals for what kinds of things I am looking for.
 
Mostly, it boils down to Anime stuff, but I am going to be on the lookout for good deals on Figma, Revoltech, Bandaii Tamashii, and Kai things from franchises I like. Particularl Evangelion and Fate. There's quite a bit of fun stuff out there that I wouldn't mind picking up if I found a good deal.
 
Anyway, is anyone else going to be there? If you are, and you see an absent looking middle aged guy with an arm full of anime toys, be nice and wave, because it's probably me!

2 comments:

Stu Rat said...

Be careful not to wave back, or you'll drop all your toys.

I'm about 2000 miles away, and even The Proclaimers could only commit to a thousand, so...good luck on your search.

CounterFett said...

Haha. Your loss. I love this toy show, as believe it or not, there are not that many good cons around where I live, and this one is fun, cheap, and nearby.

I've always had good luck finding bargains there too!