Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Very Fate / Stay Night Birthday!

From Left: Shirou Emiya, Rin Tohsaka, Saber, Rider, Archer, and Saber Alter. I just realized two things; one, I put all of the smiling people on the left with the grumpy people on the right, and two, that Rin doesn't ever look that happy.
It's April 26th here on my side of the Terminator, and that means it's my birthday! Mrs. Fett surprised me with the bookmarks you see in the picture above, since she knows of my debilitating Fate / Stay Night addiction. The best part is that the set was originally 5 characters, but she nagged the artist on Deviant Art into making a 6th so that Saber Alter would be included.

The LoLs are strong with that one.

So I am now the proud owner of my very own custom commissioned artwork. I'll be honest, that's something I have always wanted to say! And the fact that it is something I love as much as Fate makes it all the sweeter.

2 comments:

Stu Rat said...

Happy Birthday!!

SUPER COOL WIFE!

Maybe you knew that, already.

Magos Kasen said...

Happy birthday, very cool art.