Thursday, April 3, 2014

Back At Work, Soul Calibur, Stress, And Blogging

Three of these four things are front burnered!
 
Sadly, there hasn't been a lot on the gaming front that has been noteworthy for me. That being said, I did get the Zinkies mini armies that should prove to be a lot of fun. Also, I just downloaded a free game called 'Ruination' which should be just the ticket for playing 'duel' type games with some toys. Hopefully it turns out to be fun. If it works out, just think of the ridiculous matchups I can play! I can finally fulfill my dream of having all of my toys fight He-Man!
 
Also, not sure if I mentioned it, but my wife was rather sick a few days this week, which kept me at home for a chunk of days. Not that my wife is that needy, on the contrary, she wouldn't let me do anything for her (I DID offer), but I had to do the cooking for the kids and get them to school, etc.
 
With that much downtime, however, I ended up playing a whole heap of Soulcalibur IV and V. It took a bit of time to shake off the rust, and I had quite a few embarassing situations where I lost fights I really should not have. Whatever, I have a fighting game where I can make a custom character that looks like Arcueid from Tsukihime!
 
Now that I am back at work, however, the backlog is truly horrifying. So, the Tiger Condition went up not one, but two levels. If you have not idea what I'm talking about, you should see the little widget on the right side bar. It's fairly self-explanatory, but if you really need an explanation, click here.
 
 

No comments: