Thursday, April 10, 2014

Mount & Blade Warband - Back To Bjorn!

So, I think I am going to start playing some M&B Warband again. It's not something to be taken lightly, as, like Skyrim or the Dark Side of the Force, once you start down that path, it will take up a fair chunk of your time. I had played before, and posted my character's progress in LEGO form. But it's been a while.
 
I think I am going to make a new version of Bjorn (who remembers Bjorn!) in his medeival conqueror incarmation. I plan on making him heavy armor, morning star (since it's a 1H/2H weapon), and maybe the flintlock pistol if I feel like using the cheat codes. Pretty casual gaming, in all honesty. I further think I am going to play on the easy difficulty this time. Harder difficulties are possible for me, but the easy mode is a lot more fun.
 
So, there's that to look forward to.

No comments: