Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Stuff

Well, I've been sick as a dog the past few days. Hasn't kept me home from work, since I spent so much of my time off when my wife and kids were sick. Hardly seems fair, does it? Anyway, I'm kind of not being super productive here at the office.
 
We did record the Articulated Monster Podcast last night, which is always fun. We have episode 100 coming up (in 18 weeks, anyway), and while we are planning some festivities for the event, the future of the show is a bit uncertain, as we are not quite sure where to go from there.
 
On a more optimistic front, the next batch of review toys is winging its happy way to my door. I love review toys. It gets you the opportunity to play with stuff you otherwise wouldn't get hands on with, and maybe learn a little bit about toys you haven't had experience with. I did receive a list of a few of the previously reviewed things they want me to send on, which is a little bitter sweet, but hey, I was running out of space anyway!

1 comment:

The Happy Whisk said...

Sorry that you're sick.