Sunday, May 4, 2014

Dungeons & Dragons - Attack Wing


Well, this might be the end, ladies and gentlemen. I have bravely managed not to buy into X-Wing, a game I was quite interested in, because it looks like something I would get obsessed with and spend way too much money on. I further resisted Star Trek Attack Wing, as even though I liked the scale better than X-Wing, I was never a big Trek Fan.

Now, they hit me with D&D Attack Wing. Really, Wizkids? Do you need my money, in particular, that badly?

So, this is a game that will be following in the vein of X-Wing and Attack Wing, except it will have dragons. Yes, an aerial combat miniature game featuring dragons. There will be spells, breath weapons, ground forces (a first for the series, I think), and some pretty awesome miniatures.

I used the old D&D box set cover because all of the pictures of the actual game were all from someone's site, not official promotional stuff, and I don't like stealing other people's photography. Rest assured, however, once more imagery and details become available on this, I will be all over it.

3 comments:

Stu Rat said...

Can these games be combiined?

So, TIE fighter vs. dragon vs. teeny, tiny USS Enterprise?

Greg Hess said...

Wait...so we could actually have a game that decides which universe is better? Star wars vs Star Trek?

Begin all the raging and arguments!

CounterFett said...

I've studiously stayed out of that one for a long time. I put my money on Dragons!