Tuesday, May 6, 2014

LEGO 30244 - Anakin's Jedi Interceptor


I intentionally spelled Interceptor with an 'O' in the subject line. I'm pretty sure that's the correct way to spell it, even though it is spelled with an 'E' on the package. So we got this nifty little poly-bagged set at TRU over the weekend. We did end up going there on Star Wars Day, as loathe as I am to do such things.

We got there fairly late in the day, so not too much hoopla to deal with, the kids messed around making some micro ships (that I am pretty sure Mrs. Fett confiscated the second we were out the door), and I got to look at some clearance toys.

All in all, a pretty sweet deal.

1 comment:

Danthulhu said...

I went to two Toys'r'us io two different cities and I still couldn't find that starfighter. I did nab some microfighters though.