Sunday, May 25, 2014

Toy For Wargaming - Mega Bloks Call Of Duty - Navy Seals


Well, at the time I got these, I was posting them second because I was more excited about these than I was the Alpine Troopers, but you know how I get, so they have been sitting neglected in the corner of my office for a few...months.

This is a pretty cool set, all told. You get five SEALs, in iconic frogman/amphibious assault attire. They come with rifles, shotguns, SMGs, and what I am presuming is the MK 23 SOCOM pistol. They are also equipped with swim fins and what appear to be Draeger style rebreathers. It's a nice touch, considering toymakers usually get lazy and just equip swimmers with generic 'tank' style scuba gear.

2 comments:

Stu Rat said...

Based on the map coordinates given on the box, the SEALs are operating in Montreal, Canada.

CounterFett said...

I've long suspected it was time we started to make moves against the Canadians. I can hear them at night, sharpening their ice skates, planning to come down here and steal all of our cheese!