Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Fun New Releases From Zombiesmith

Ok, I wanted to re-post this for those of you who are not on Zombiesmiths mailing list (I don't know why you wouldn't be, but I hear it's possible). These are the guys who make the anteater-like Quar that I enjoy so much. Well, now they are making something that is honestly even more right up my alley. Seriously, remember my Misaka project where I used Advance Wars style tanks? Well, look at those tanks! I love them! The infantry all cool too, but I have to order some of those tanks!

3 comments:

Spiderpope said...

Argh having flashbacks to my miss spent youth playing 'Cannon Fodder'.

The horror. The horror.

paws4thot said...

1) cos I never heard of Zombiesmith.
2) cos they're USian, and aside from the $20 shipping, I have to pay an extra 20% sales tax on their prices and on the shipping.

CounterFett said...

@ paws4thot. More's the shame, really.