Thursday, June 26, 2014

Transformers: Age Of Extinction - 1 Step Grimlock


Yeah, so after yesterday, my wife and I were talking about Grimlock. She saw the pic I posted of the G1 color scheme and decided that we needed like 300% more Grimlock in our lives. So we went to Walmart and Target today and snagged some up.


This is the first, and cheapest, version of the leader of the Dinobots that we acquired. This si the one step transformation. I have long had a love/hate relationship with the super easy transformation toys. On the one hand, they give both forms in a way that even I would have trouble screwing up. On the other hand, both modes usually look pretty wonky.


In Grimlock's case, the T-rex mode is not terrible, though he's a little hippy. The robot mode looks downright derpy. But to be honest, I pretty much have always been fond of just keeping Grimlock in his Dino mode anyway, so I suppose this version will be no different.

No comments: