Saturday, July 5, 2014

Funko How To Train Your Dragon 2 Mystery Vinyl - Astrid



Astrid is my favorite of the How to Train Your Dragon characters, and I'm not shy about admitting it. So it was pretty cool when she winded up being on of the blind packed figures my wife and I got yesterday.



I don't like blind packs, as a general rule. Especially pricey blind packs. Double especially expensive blind packs when there seems to be no way to discern what you are getting. These come in a box, and I have found no online source for determining any sort of code.

That said, it's a pretty cool figure. It is recognizably Astrid, although her 'look' has not changed much between movies (particularly when portrayed chibi like this). She has her signature battle axe, and a smirk. Her paint is nice, though I feel like her hair is a touch too dark.

No comments: