Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Weekly Update - Too Lazy For Regular Posting


Sadly, that about sums it up. I'm tired and disgruntled. There's serious family illnesses. My company ripped me off again/still. I'm joining the Coast Guard Auxiliary. That last one's not bad, it's something I have wanted to do for a while, but the process is more time consuming than you would think. I have not bought any toys because of the temporary financial hardship induced by my company screwing me over for the...well, I've lost count of how many times.


Even so, I do have some posting tricks up my sleeves, so to speak.
  • Examiner. Yes, I have a huge backlog of anime stuff to post, and even a small backlog of Halo stuff to post. If only I were not feeling so lazy and disgruntled...
  • Gaming. I know, gaming friends, it seems like I have do practically no tabletop or RPG gaming. Well, it more than seems that way, I haven't been doing much lately. This is bound to change as the fortunes of war, (and my company, which amounts to the same thing) shift back in my favor.
  • Coast Guard. Like I said, getting in the Auxiliary should have me doing some interesting stuff. Might take some pictures of cutters and what not (the white boats, not the emo kids).
Anyway, that's about it for now. Thanks for bearing with me folks!

No comments: