Hey all, Counterfett here. As referenced in last night's post regarding the excellent CLAW Assault set, I need to finalize what I am going to call this thing. Since it is supposed to accompany the Not-So-Evil Lord Tank-Bot in his bid for Galactic Dominance, I figured it needed an adorkable nomme de guerre. So I brainstormed with my wife to see what stuff we could come up with. In some cases, I'll reference what the name came from, or who recommended it. The poll should be up shortly after I finish the post.
- Kitty - I like this because of the irony, but since it was Sully's nickname in Monsters Inc. I shy away from using this one.
- Fluffy - Again, same plusses as above, but someone told me sonething in Harry Potter is named this, so I don't want people thinking I ripped this idea off.
- Winnie - Since it sort of looks like a bear, I figured a few ursine options might not be bad.
- Chi - Suggested by Mrs. Fett in homage of Chiho Sasaki from 'The Devil Is A Part Timer"
- Suzano - Same as above.
- Dog - silly, and maybe overused. Sources I can think of include Fallout Series, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Dragon Age.
- M.U.L.E. - A joke from Articulated Monster. Also the name of a classic economics video game.
- Holo - The wisewolf of Yoitsu. Maybe my favorite, an homage to 'Spice and Wolf.'
- Dullahan - The headless horseman of Irish Myth, and probably the inspiration for the Sleepy Hollow Myth. Also referenced in Devil is a Part Timer. Just a good source of humor.
- Utilikitty - A play on Unikitty.
This is fun.