Saturday, August 2, 2014

Cool Stuff My Wife Made - Anime Refrigerator Magnets


So yeah, not to be outdone, in about the same time frame as my kids were making the LEGO version of "America's Got Talent," my wife had made these cute little things. Basically, she took chibi artwork of the characters from "Hataraku Maou Sama" that she found on deviantart and edited them to the size and format she wanted, printed them, crafted them to magnets, and cut them out.

Pretty cute. Now my fridge is all anime'd up. I would not have been allowed to do this, but since there are shows she likes now, it's ok.

1 comment:

SinSynn said...

'I would not have been allowed to do this, but since there are shows she likes now, it's ok.'

Hahahahahahahahah!
Terran females are a riot!
:D

Those ARE pretty sweet, though!