Monday, August 25, 2014

Minifig Monday - Flame Slinger

Dat Flaming Arrow!
Hey all, Counterfett here. Hope you are at least half as enthusiastic about this new work week as I am pretending to be! Actually, the only reason I can even manage to be this upbeat is that I am scheduling this post early Sunday afternoon. Otherwise I don't think I could manage it.

It's a pretty neat tank, like a cross between a T-34 and a Terran Siege Tank from StarCraft.
 But anyway, Flame Slinger. I don't know anything about Skylanders, but Flame Slinger came with the tank you see above. And the set was only $10. I bought it on impulse because I thought the tank would be good for wargaming with LEGO pieces. Then it stayed in my office desk forgotten for a while. Then I brought it home and it lived under my workroom desk forgotten for a while. Now a year or two later, I have it assembled and ready for Minifig Monday!

"Here at Honest Tank-Bot's Used Bot Emporium, we have the rock bottom best deals on pre-owned combat automata in town!"
The figure is a meh. It's cool that she has scale mail, and her flaming longbow is extra legitimate. But that tank sure is dope! Don't forget to vote in the poll at the top!

No comments: