Monday, September 15, 2014

My Little Pony Funko Series 2: What I got so far

Mrs. Fett here: thought I'd give a few posts of my shtuff on Counterfett's blog for y'all to read.

I had just seen the Funko Series 2 MLP out at TRU the other weekend. This weekend we stocked again at another TRU. I had bought a few the other week and got the colored discord- I think it's better than the brony version, and Big Mac, and Applejack. This week I bought the great and powerful Trixie- brony version, Rarity, Brony discord, and a few duplicates that went to girlfett.
 






I figured this was worthy of a blog post because it isn't even supposed to be in stores yet, they weren't supposed to be released or shipped until October, but I am glad that I can grab a few before others. =) Here's some pics from my lot so far. Looking forward to getting some more. But I've learned my lesson- buy a box, you get them all for about the same price, and I like the size/ scale of the Funko brand ponies.

What do you think? Do you like brony or colored versions of the ponies? I'm looking for brony twilight and colored trixie.

Mrs. Fett

2 comments:

The Spooky Whisk said...

I collect Wonder Woman stuff but no phonies. Looks like you're having fun though. Cool beans and Happy Halloween.

Traveling Pics said...

Big McIntosh is awesome!
But I prefer the colored Discord rather than the black one.