Sunday, September 28, 2014

Star Wars Black 6" - Boba Fett


Well folks, here it is. I might have used up all of my toy luck for the whole rest of the year on this one. I have been increasingly disgruntled with the fact that when it comes to the Star Wars Black toy line, the only figures I have seen on store shelves were Slave Leia and Greedo.

Imagine my shock when I was in Wal-Mart this morning, and amidst the rows of unrefreshed product, I came upon my current holy grail, nestled between a trio of aformentioned Slave Leias and Greedos. Boba Fett. Not just any Boba Fett, mind, but my favorite movie appearance...ESB Boba Fett!

The only way I could be any happier with this was if it was Animated Debut Boba Fett, but I can't have everything. Stay tuned, I will be opening this up and doing a better review this week.

No comments: