Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Toys For Wargaming - Mega Bloks Idea Builders Battleship


Hey all, Counterfett here. I was at Target with my son the other day, and he spotted this set. They had two left, and he insisted that since we were father and son, we had to get both so we each could have one, since we are exactly alike. So we got them. In reality, he was probably just manipulating me to get some toys, but I liked the idea nevertheless.


Here's the ship constructed. Honestly, I was more impressed with it on the package before I really looked too closely. I guess I just liked the idea of this too. While it's not a terribly clever ship design, it does pass for a fighting ship. It was a good deal too, at just a couple of bucks, so I might pick up more and make a nifty little block fleet for naval wargaming. I would have to come up with ways to make the other ship classes in the same scale though.

No comments: