Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dragon Age - Inquisition

Welp, it looks like the long anticipated (by me anyway) Dragon Age III will be out in time for the Thanksgiving holiday. For a while, it seemed like I was the only person in the world who liked DA II, but the Bioware Hype Machine™ seems to have a goodly number of folks interested in it at this point. I had managed to not get too whipped into a lather yet, since I had turned into such a raving Mass Effect fan boy for a while there.

But I have to admit, a lot of this Inquisition stuff is looking pretty good. Leliana is going to at least make a cameo, Morrigan is in it. Hawke seems to make an appearance. Varric is in it. Cassandra will finally be a full cast member rather than a narrator's assistant, which will be nice since her voice actress makes me warm and tingly. Wait, I didn't type that...quick, pretend you didn't read that.

In any event, it's looking pretty darn cool, and me wanty. I might have to have a hard look at what games I need to buy right at release, since I was REALLY planning on picking up Persona Q at the end of this month. And they cost about the same. And some of those special edition add-ons with pre-order look pretty spiffy...

Ouch.

No comments: