Monday, October 20, 2014

I Found Jesus At Half Price Books


And you too, can find Jesus there, provided you come equipped with $5.99 USD, and perhaps a bag, if you live in California (since we are now the land without courtesy). I was so excited to find Jesus, I just had to share it with all of you. I'm actually not kidding. I've been looking for a reasonably priced action figure of the big man Himself for a while now, and this came along at a pretty good time.

I have so many silly ideas for bendy Jesus that I might have to start another whole blog just for His exploits. In fact, I was originally going to open Him up and not photograph the packaging, until one of my coworkers pointed out that the hang card depicted Him walking on the Sea of Galilee. Even the manufacturer cannot pass up on the photo op fun!

3 comments:

Timmoth said...

I like that whoever made the mould would have had to have made a graven image of him first...

CounterFett said...

There's so much fun in this one figure, I don't know how I survived this long without him in my life!

:)

LEon said...

Can I say Praise the Lord? LOL