Sunday, November 16, 2014

LEGO 30264 - Frax' Phoenix Flyer


So, another month another exclusive polybag set. This time it's apparently a phoenix. Chima has sure expanded into some weird areas. This set is a little light on content, but if you look at it from the perspective of what you get on Frax himself, it works alright.


The flyer. So, this little thing is really not where it's at. Honestly, I'm less impressed with this even than I was with the parrot-dragon from the old Ninja polybag from some years ago.


That said, Frax does have some neat parts. Orange is my wife's favorite color, so she got a bunch of these. Following the usual pattern, I threw in an extra one for myself. I rather wish I had not at this point, since the set was a bit of a wash, but there you have it.

No comments: