Thursday, November 13, 2014

Toys For Wargaming - Megabloks 06872 - Vulture Attack


Well, I somehow managed to not post very much this week at all! The Dread Knight will be very angry with me. Nevertheless, I did have one bright spot on the hobby front, which is the Mega Bloks set I am showing you all now.


I saw this on Toywiz' pre-orders page a few months ago, and have been keeping an eye out for it since. Two reasons, as for a change, I actually wanted the main build of the set, which is a rarity for me, but also because it comes with the most dope attack dog to ever come in a brick set.


Seriously, while the Vulture drone is pretty killer, this armored bomb disposal dog is like something that came out of a playmobil set, except maybe a hundred times cooler. He has articulation at the head, neck, all four legs, and tail. That's more than some Star Wars figures! Also, his armor and accessories (I think that's a bomb sniffer or something) are removable, though I don't know why you'd want to.

If I were to have a complaint about this set, which is stretching it, I would say that it is a little on the pricey side for what you get, but then again...Armored...Attack...Dog.

No comments: