Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Agony Of Glitches

So, I finally get high enough level with my Knight-Enchanter in Dragon Age to finish the last of the High Dragons. But then my achievement doesn't unlock. I double check the quest. I double check the achievement. Nothing. I killed all ten.
 
So I hop online and find out this achievement is bugged. There's a workaround, in that you can use a save file to kill one of the previous dragons again, and that will grant the achievement. Hopefully I have a save file that will let me, otherwise I will just wait until my other characters gets to that point, and do the dragons in a different order, leaving an easier one than the HIghland Ravager for last.
 
Sigh. Oh, BioWare, why do you do these things to me?

4 comments:

Greg Hess said...

I just beat an old game on steam (darksiders), basically 100%'ing it. Then checked steam, and half the achievements didn't unlock.

I feel your pain.

CounterFett said...

If it were one of the stupid achievements, like 'create your character,' it wouldn't be a big deal.

But killing those High Dragons is HARD!

Greg Hess said...

Are you at least enjoying the game? I heard it was pretty good!

CounterFett said...

Oh yes, it is a fabulous game, on whole. You should see my review from a few days ago.