Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Gaming With LEGO - Witch King Battle


Okay, so I'll admit right up front that I got this set entirely because it comes with two sets of elf-y hair with circlets. Because no LEGO Skyrim collection is complete without the Diadem of the Savant.


But it is a pretty fun set. Behold it in all of its overpriced licensed glory here, after being assembled by my crack team of Christmas elves. Elrond's elf armor of course works as LOTR armor, but suffices for Skyrim elf armor. Galadriel's robe is nice and generic. I feel like I will end up using the witch king to make draugr or husks or something. He's just pretty boring, really. Love the swords in this set, though.

3 comments:

John Lambshead said...

Lego Dr Who is coming. Drool.

CounterFett said...

Seriously?

paws4thot said...

Seriously.