Sunday, February 22, 2015

Minecraft Wave 3 - Alex



As far as I can tell, wave three of the Minecraft action figures consists solely of the female main character. Alex. This is the only one of these toys I actually got for myself, the previously shown Minecraft figures went to my son. Why did I want, Alex? I don't know.

I tend to play female characters in RPGs, so maybe that has something to do with it. Or maybe I just wanted to get poor Gil (the Terraria PC in gold armor) a girlfriend at long last.

In any event, Alex comes with a Sword and Bow. She's an all around combatant, our girl Alex. Also included in the package is a green slime. Because, you know, they are only slightly less infinite than Hydrogen. I feel like we've covered this material before. My wife or son will likely end up confiscating the slime, but that's OK, I like the Terraria version better anyway.

No comments: