Monday, February 23, 2015

Minifig Monday - Autobot Hound


Well, another cursed Monday rolls around the bend. Hope you all are having a good one thus far. Here's to brightening it up with plastic toys of fictional characters. Man, when I put it like that, I sort of bum myself out.

Anyway, I got Hound at TRU a month or so ago because these little customizable figure packs were on clearance, and he was the only one that was not some hideous neon color scheme. Hound is a pleasant olive drab. I can live with that.

Of course, I photographed the packaging, then let my little boy assemble it, then never saw it again. So...enjoy, internet. The most you will see of Autobot hound on this site. He did come with some cool accessories, like the KREO black powder revolver, and the GI Joe rifle they made for the Duke minifig. A lot of extra chrome and clear body parts, probably enough to make two complete figures.

No comments: