Sunday, February 8, 2015

Toys For Wargaming - Imaginext Skeleton Knight


Originally I got this because I was planning to paint the horse like Arvak from the Skyrim Dawnguard expansion. But then I sort of lost motivation to do that.

It's a pretty cool horse. There is a little button on the back that makes the wings flap. The Skeleton, as you might imagine (xt) can straddle the saddle, as it were. It does not fit as well that way as I was expecting, but maybe a ton of Playmobile toys when I was a kid spoiled me for that sort of thing.

It is difficult to not carry this thing around, and not hit the trigger while singing 'Ghostriders in the Sky.'

2 comments:

Eric Stettmeier said...

You're well on your way to having a pre-school Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse with this one!

Kim Dubuisson said...

Wow! This one looks great!