Thursday, February 26, 2015

Toys For Wargamming - Star Wars Command - Galactic Empire


Because no wargaming collection is complete without a gaggle of dudes in red dresses!

Essentially, I got this set because it comes with more stormtroopers. I wasn't kidding when I said I would probably end up using them as ComStar PA/L armors when I finally get around to playing some BattleTroops. Not sure what exactly I will have them go up against. It will most likely involve behind the lines rescue of stranded MechWarriors. Since ComStar is so zealous in guarding their tech, a small elite squad makes a good rescue team, and an excuse to have just a few guys mowing down regular troopers.

Anyway, this set includes two Royal Guard, four stormtroopers, two tie pilots (likely to be used as the aforementioned stranded pilots), and Palpatine himself. Old Palps comes in a pose that looks like he's trying to relieve frostbite with 'jazzhands.' Honestly, they're blue and he looks like he's saying "taa-daa!"

No comments: