Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Toys For Wargaming: Back In Business...Sort Of

Well, I've been away for a good long time. I'm not even going to apologize about it anymore. It's been a hard few weeks, and I think I'm going to be able to get back on track, but I can't make any promises. One thing I am considering doing, to give myself a little traction, is paint some army men. No, I don't mean with paint miniatures with a brush to as high a standard as I can, I mean paint cheap plastic army men and knights with sharpies and paint pens with my kids.

It's the only thing hobby related I feel up to. Also, it's how I got into this hobby, painting the Hero Quest figures and expansion packs. I have been getting the Star Wars Army Men packs, as well as a few barrels (!) of fantasy warriors from Toys 'R Us. Seems like it might be fun and a good way to relax. Two things I have been critically short of lately.

Anyway, here's to you, longsuffering readers. Thanks for all of your support.

No comments: