Sunday, May 17, 2015

World Of Nintendo Samus Action Figure


Hey all, Counterfett here. Back from the misty graves of overwork. Anyway, I have been looking for Link from this line for ages, and had enlisted the help of my beautiful wife. Yesterday, walking around dumb and happy in Target, we came upon the section where they had this line pegged. I looked for Link, but found Samus. I didn't even realize Samus was made for this line.

So of course I couldn't leave without Samus!

In any event. Everyone's favorite power armored blond merc is a pretty decent figure, all things considered. There's not much to worry about in terms of paint applications, and as you can see, she's fairly poseable. Her 'mystery accessory' is what appears to be one of those little bomb balls. It was in fact so underwhelming that I even forgot to photograph it. Also, the paint on it was terrible and covered in wash stains. So buy it Samus with the understanding that her hidden extra feature is a bust, and you won't be disappointed.

No comments: