Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Good News Everyone!

I had never posted this, even though I was fairly proud of the photoshopping, because I was afraid of losing my job. Well, that ship has sort of sailed. So, enjoy, and whatever you do, never buy anything from those a-holes.
Hey all, sorry I have been a bit incommunicado for a while. So what was up is that I was a bit stressed and was fighting to keep my job. My main job, anyway. So I hadn't been posting much, because by the time I made it home at night, I was pretty much at wit's end.

Well, I got laid off.

I try not to post about my real life too much, and I had been deliberately not mentioning my employer here, as I was raised with the 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all' mentality. Well, they canned me, so they can suck it.

I'm going to be doing more in the near future with my articles, and I will likely have ebay auctions and whatnot to help tide me over, so stay tuned, and thank you for your patience.

2 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

best of luck and hang in there- you will make it through. work has been tough on me as well, and several others i know

MIK said...

Ach, bummer.