Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Cool Stuff My Wife Made - Saber's Dress Iris Folded Card


Just my periodic reminder to everyone of how awesome my wife is.

I almost just put 'paper foldy thingy' in the title, because I'm not a particularly crafty guy, myself. But I know my wife has become a wiz lately at this new paper-folding thing. So I asked her to make me one, but I couldn't come up with anything cool for her to make me, so she went and did Saber's dress from Fate/Stay Night. I was so tickled at how cool it came out that I framed and hung it in my office. These things are that neat.

In any event, she is selling these things over on her Etsy Site here. For those of you who are crafty by nature and want to try it out yourself, she also sells just the templates (which is why the photo is so watermarked, she's worried about someone stealing her templates, which take a lot of work to make). She's adding more characters and cool logos all the time, plus she is taking requests, if you don't see something you want.

If you're not interested in doing them or buying one, give her a like,or pin, or +1, or a share, or however you kids show approval on the internet these days. It helps her promote it for people who are into that sort of thing, not to mention it makes her feel good, and makes it look like I helped.

No comments: