Thursday, August 13, 2015

Cool Stuff My Daughter Made: LEGO Minifig Backpack


This is also a 'Toys For Wargaming' post, but my daughter wanted to get credit for her handy-work the same way my wife does on this blog. So she made this little bag for my wife as a spare change holder, but my wife laughed because it was ridiculously too small.

So to keep my daughter from getting hurt feelings, I had to come up with some way that it was actually incredibly awesome. Enter Snaga the Cyclopean Supercommando. Spellchecker is telling me Cyclopean is not a word, but I think it is. Anyway, it's hard to see in the picture, but that back pack is slung around her torso, and is filled with more of the grenades like the one in her left hand. Three more I think, though it's hard to say.

Snaga will likely be appearing in future skirmishes as a mercenary for one the underdog side of a sci-fi setting I am putting together. So stay tuned.

No comments: