Friday, August 21, 2015

Halo Mega Bloks Covenant Armor Customizer Pack - A Review

Hey all, Counterfett here. So, as mentioned in my previous posts, I was having some difficulty with a news provider I used to be a contributor for. Well, my relationship with them has now officially ended, so now I am writing similar reviews for Hubpages. Honestly, there is not much difference to what I am doing, except that Hubpages works a little better on the back and, and the articles are easier to read on the front end (less obtrusive ads). So click through and check out my reviews! Oh, anyway, this got a little wordy, so anyway, on with the show!



While offering a bundle of armor choices, as well as two complete figures to customize with them, this set is coming in at only a couple of dollars more than the earlier Weapon or Armory sets. This can be seen as Mega Bloks' attempt to keep this franchise competitive against LEGO brand systems, with its increasing number of licenses, as well as a growing number of other 'impostor brands' such as K'Nex, Best Loc, and the like.

Click to read more...

No comments: