Monday, September 28, 2015

Cool Stuff My Wife Made - Custom Axe Carrier


So, you all know how I finally got an axe that was made to satisfactory specifications the other day? Well, Mrs. Fett, in one of her periodic episodes of sheer awesomeness, has made a custom axe carrier and sling for me to pack it in.


Here it is with the sling attached. We are planning on getting some quick releases for it tomorrow at the fabric store, but you get the idea.


With the guest of honor present. Again, we are planning on obtaining buttons tomorrow for the closure. We need two, since she is making a blade cover as well, and it would be nice if they matched. I'll have more pictures of it once it is completed, but we were both so excited that we had to have some WIP shots.

Anyway, that's all for now. Thank you for stopping by. This has been our monthly service reminder that my wife is more awesome than yours.

1 comment: