Wednesday, September 30, 2015

LEGO Minifigure Wave 14 - Vampire Lady


Okay, I don't know how much of this I will be able to use for anything else, but this figure is simply amazing. Female vampire face (which my wife is certainly going to use for Serana from the Dragon Age Dawnguard expansion), Spiderweb themed ball gown, spider, white hands, spider themed beehive hair do, transparent plastic cape and collar. There's really just a lot going on here!

Maybe I need to use some of these pieces to make Shalltear Bloodfallen from Overlord to go with my upcoming Ainz Ooal Gown?

1 comment:

Stu Rat said...

This is the only one I've picked up from this Wave. (So far?)
Which took forever to show up in stores here.

I'll probably pick up a second as I need the hair for a coworker's b-day present.
The first of course is a cleric of the Spider Queen.

I'm not super-enthused by this series. Too many of them look like halloween costumes-not what I'm looking for.